Friday, January 29, 2021

Recovering

I have struggled with depression my whole life, was on a lot of meds which contributed to my depression , until finally i went to silver hill hospital in new cannan and got some things changed with my meds. I am so happy i went to silver hill because if i didn’t I don’t think I would be standing where I am today. I am a much different person now that I got one of  my meds lowered!  I use many diverse words and speak clearer and i am a overall different person..  I haven’t felt depressed since 2018 and have never looked back since. I am very happy with my life, and will continue to live a happy life.

5 comments:

  1. Kimber it is so great that you are talking about this and opening up! It will encourage other people to take like actions to help themselves! Well done! Lisa M. Oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimber it is so great that you are talking about this and opening up! It will encourage other people to take like actions to help themselves! Well done! Lisa M. Oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! You are one strong woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Kimber, you’re so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully said, Kimber! We love you! Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Growing Up

 I would say I had a good childhood, aside from running away constantly and always on the move. I grew up near the highway, and loved every ...